Forum dédié aux DERBI et motos à moteur Piaggio
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum dédié aux DERBI et motos à moteur Piaggio

# Forum dédié à toutes les motos Derbi , et motos à moteur Piaggio : Rieju, Mondial, Malaguti, ...

# Hommage au créateur de ce forum : Remi Ochlik

-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Salut de Madrid

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1Salut de Madrid Empty Salut de Madrid 13/1/2009, 22:30

Invité

Invité

Bonjour ! J'ai une Derbi Terra rouge et j´habite a Madrid

bufff, sorry, i would like to speak in Français, but after 4 years studying it and 2 years without studying I have forget all, I will take my notebook and re-study it to speak with you, because I cant remember anything (it's incredible)

I have see this page in the spanish forum of the Terra:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
take a look to it, it's very interesting (a forumer has gone to Marruecos with an Adventure)

Here are some photos of my Terra:
In the snow in Navacerrada (Madrid)
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

In one of the most popular places for motorbikers in Spain: La Cruz Verde (near Madrid)

In Patones de Arriba (in the north of Madrid)

I don't have so much time now, i will put more photos and ask you about some problems, apart of trying to read all your forum

Pardon pour non parler pas tres bien le français (I don't know if this is correct Embarassed )

2Salut de Madrid Empty Re: Salut de Madrid 14/1/2009, 18:27

Invité

Invité

Thanks for coming on this forum, and of course : welcome !!!

The pictures are beautifulls, and it could be a good thing to go in Spain with our Derbi.....But, are you a "Pinguinos", you drive your bike in the snow, you seems to be a strong guy !

I am driving a Mulhacén Café, and I sent some mails on a Spanish forum (http://mulhacen.foroactivo.eu/index.htm), but my spanish is not very good, and I'm not sure that the people on this spanish forum are ok to read and write in english.

Your last sentence is correct, there is no problem !

cheers cheers cheers

3Salut de Madrid Empty Re: Salut de Madrid 14/1/2009, 19:59

Pat_38

Pat_38

Hi guy,

And welcome here !!!

Your french is really perfect don't be afraid about that. I would like to speak english as well as you speak french !
We re really pride to welcome a rider from Spain.
And also a pretty good photographer !
Nice shots !

Take care, be carefull on the snow Very Happy and feel free for any questions.

4Salut de Madrid Empty Re: Salut de Madrid 15/1/2009, 00:17

Invité

Invité

I will like to continue speaking in french, but it took a long time to write those sentences and looking to the dictionary Laughing I hope to re-learn some after reading this forum

Moonlight, I wasn't in Pingüinos, but i would like to go in the future (it's about 200 km from Madrid), and trust me , i'm not a strong guy, there are forumers so much crazier than me (ones of those were in Pinguinos)

I'm a bit far from France, but the northern spanish and the southern french could do an international Terra meeting
Don't be afraid of visiting the spanish forum, you can speak in english perfectly, and if someone don't understand I will translate it, also you could speak some french, that can be understood more or less (specially by Catalonia's forumers)

Here you can see more photos of my Terra:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

5Salut de Madrid Empty Re: Salut de Madrid 15/1/2009, 01:06

Invité

Invité

Ola Terramigo !
Puch ... tu motocicleta precedente ?
Gracias por las fotografias : enviaría fotos también a mi vuelta de la Guayana ...
Hasta la vista.
PS: cool el foro español !!!

6Salut de Madrid Empty Re: Salut de Madrid 15/1/2009, 09:39

Invité

Invité

Alors là, Lucum, je dis "Bravo" !!!

J'ai appris l'Espagnol quand j'habitais en Guadeloupe, avec un prof qui m'a donné de bonnes bases que je ne suis pas capable de valoriser (il faudrait que je m'y remette dare dre avant d'être grabataire !).

Dans les années 77/80, j'écoutais les émissions de Radio Antilles et Radio Caraïbes International qui faisait des soirées musique avc des animateurs anglais, espagnols et français....souvenirs, souvenirs Sad

Me gusto hablar Español, puedo escrivir un poquito, pero soy mejor con inglès

7Salut de Madrid Empty Re: Salut de Madrid 15/1/2009, 13:43

Invité

Invité

Salut Moomoon !

Moi c'est le créole ou j'ai du mal ... mais y'a pas l'air d'avoir grand monde de concerné sur ce forum !?!

J'hallucine ... je viens de regarder ton profil : on fait p'têt le même job !!!
Tu travailles sur quelles machines ?
Je suis chez un distributeur anesthésie, réa, sté, monit & radio ...

Me faudrait un GROS TopCase pour aller bosser en Terra, mais, de temps en temps c'est possible !

Bonne journée.

8Salut de Madrid Empty Re: Salut de Madrid 15/1/2009, 18:56

Invité

Invité

Yes !!!
Notre fofo devient international !
Je me suis inscrite sur le forum espagnol il y a qq semaines...
Bisous aux TerraPotes !

9Salut de Madrid Empty Re: Salut de Madrid 15/1/2009, 21:33

Invité

Invité

Va falloir se mettre à l'Esperanto !

Lucum, je te propose de parler de nos jobs dans une autre rubrique, notre ami Madrilène va se perdre sinon....ou alors je t'envoie un mail direct !

Puch Condor, it's written in some french moto newspaper that's the Pinguinos tour is a famous thing ! Too difficult for me, especially in winter !

I went one time in Corsica, but it was with my ex Varadero, a nice tour, really.

In September 2008, in France Derbi made a kind of race called "Dark Dog Tour", and the results were very good. It was a mix of all of motor bikes and scoots, and now we are sure that the Piaggio engine is good and strong.
Your idea of an International meeting between Spain and France is a good idea, and I'm sure that the Derbi company could be interested of it...

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]